Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Need camp site for 7/22 and 7/23 (Thursday and Friday)

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Need camp site for 7/22 and 7/23 (Thursday and Friday)

Postby chookgoo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't have any reservation but willing to buy if you have two nights anywhere in Yosemite (valley or on Tioga). My plan was to get the first come first serve but may be that's not a good idea from the popularity that I saw and heard. Thank you.
chookgoo
First-timer
First-timer

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 pm

You shouldn't have any difficulty getting a walk in at Tuolumne Meadows, they reserve half the sites for FC/FS. On a Thursday, even less of a problem. Office opens at 8:30, just be there around that time. Ask for B45, B46, B47 or B48, those are on a back loop and you won't have as many neighbors.

If I am wrong (it's happened :oops: ) there are campgrounds just outside Tioga gate at Tioga Lake and Ellery Lake. But I thought we would have to go there, as we got to TM around 9 am, only to find there were plenty of sites at TM left. They sold out by 10:30 - 11.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby hlvcamps » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 am

Keep in mind: **Resale or Auction of Advance Reservations is Prohibited. Advance reservations made through the national reservation service may not be advertised or otherwise offered for resale or auction.**

This is enforced. Just giving you a head's up.
hlvcamps

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds