Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

June 16-17

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

June 16-17

Postby kiefffner20 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

My wife and I are planning on being in the Valley for three nights through June 15-17. Like many others, we unfortunately failed to obtain campground reservations in the Valley. Consequently, we're hoping someone may be generous enough out there to share their campsite with us on the 16th and 17th (or just one night of the two).

We intend to do some of the longer day hikes in the park (Half Dome, Valley Floor, Upper Yosemite Falls), and worrying about first-come, first-serve sites proposes a risk to our itinerary. We would be more than happy to reimburse a fellow camper reservation fees and provide good company (food/drinks). Please let me know if you have the capacity to share. It would certainly make our trip worry-free!
kiefffner20

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds