Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Trade august 13-18 for earlier in the summer

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Trade august 13-18 for earlier in the summer

Postby Mamabear » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Any one want to trade with us? We can trade up to two camp sites (160 & 162) in upper pines august 13-18th.

Found out recently my son starts school on august the 13th.
We would still love to take our family camping this summer.

Last two weeks of June or the month of July (except 16-19th) would be great.

Thanks!
Mamabear
First-timer
First-timer

Re: Trade august 13-18 for earlier in the summer

Postby Wickett » Thu May 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Some new rules were enacted to combat the scalpers and I do not think that you will be able to trade/buy/sell a site. If someone offers to sell you a site you might not be able to check in when you get there.

From recreation.gov

**The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.** (the person who booked it)

**Resale or Auction of Advance Reservations is Prohibited. Advance reservations made through the national reservation service may not be advertised or otherwise offered for resale or auction.**

**ANY RESALE OR AUCTION OF CAMPGROUND PERMITS WILL MAKE THE PERMIT/CONTRACT NULL AND VOID**
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds