Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

cpap

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

cpap

Postby gstyle40 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:23 pm

so i use a cpap machine for sleeping. I have worked out that i can run it on battery power for a couple days at a time and recharge it with the generator of the rv. I myself will be sleeping in a tent and was wondering about the little amount of distilled water needed in the cpap machine. Does anyone think that might attract a bear? I would hate to wake up to a bear trying to get the cup of water in my breathing device.
gstyle40

Re: cpap

Postby AlmostThere » Sat May 13, 2017 6:09 am

Bears don't care about water. Anything with a smell is another story....
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: cpap

Postby gstyle40 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 am

AlmostThere wrote:Bears don't care about water. Anything with a smell is another story....

ok cool thanx
gstyle40

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds