Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

surgery delaying my res arrival to TM - walk in advice

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

surgery delaying my res arrival to TM - walk in advice

Postby ctfshjohn » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:17 am

may be pushing vaca back because of surgery.

might have to cancel my res i have and try a walk in for 1 car and tent for TM for a week.
on monday or tuesday the 18 or 19 of september. 18- 24 or 19- 24.

think ill have any luck???

thanks for advice
ctfshjohn
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Re: surgery delaying my res arrival to TM - walk in advice

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:02 pm

The later in September the better, and Monday or Tuesday is better than Friday or Saturday. Get there in the morning first thing and you should be fine. Half of TM campground is walk in, no reservations.

If for some reason you don't get one, you can head over 120 and get a site in one of the national forest campgrounds outside the park.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds