Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search

Yosemite Valley Campsite Share for 8/31/18

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Yosemite Valley Campsite Share for 8/31/18

Postby christopher87 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi,

I'm bringing my brother and a friend to the valley Friday 8/31 for their first time visiting Yosemite before we start our backpacking trip in the eastern sierras. I'm hoping someone on here has a campsite that night and is OK sharing it with three guys ages 26 - 32. We're only bringing one tent and one car, will only be there one night and can interact with you as much or as little as you'd like (and be as quiet as you'd like, too). We'll also totally bring food/drinks or pay for the campsite in order to help out. Let me know if you want more information!

Thanks,

Christopher
christopher87

Re: Yosemite Valley Campsite Share for 8/31/18

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Or get to Camp 4 early as you can and get a site there. The climbers are also real easygoing about sharing.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Yosemite Valley Campsite Share for 8/31/18

Postby christopher87 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:55 am

Our plan is to leave from San Jose Friday morning but there's a chance we won't be able to leave early enough to get in line for camp 4. But that's definitely on our mind! Thanks for the reply!
christopher87

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds