Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Looking to trade/buy yosemite reservations in June

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Looking to trade/buy yosemite reservations in June

Postby Dan90FSB » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 pm

I need Yosemite camping reservations from Monday June 22 - 25th. I have family visiting and we were supposed to camp but I accidentally made the reservations the previous week, June 15th- 18th. So I do have reservations I would be willing to trade/sell. My reservations are for upper pines and I would like to find reservations for the dates mentioned, (june 22-28th) in lower pines, upper pines or north pines. Any help, ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks so much!
Dan90FSB
First-timer
First-timer

Postby luvs2camp » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:26 pm

I actually was hoping to reserve those dates, but unfortunately wasn't able to. That week my girlfriends, my dad, uncle and I were planning to go to Yosemite and climb half-dome. My friends and I are graduating this year and so we decided climbing half-dome would be our senior trip. We've actually been friends for 14 years.

I'm sorry I don't have the other dates for you, but if you would like to sell them please notify me and I will gladly buy them from you.
luvs2camp

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds