Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

RV campsite availability?

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

RV campsite availability?

Postby emc47 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi all,

I've finally found the time to make the trip across country to visit Yosemite but it seems I didn't have the foresight to book space far enough in advance- ouch! Does anyone have RV availability from roughly June 14-16th that they're willing to part with ? Anywhere in the valley would be just fine. I'm willing to pay above cost!

As many of you on this forum are seasoned Yosemite patrons, do you have any suggestions if I don't end up securing RV space during my visit?

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Evan
emc47

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds