Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

LOST Blue Panasonic Lumix on May 25th near Evergreen lodging

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

LOST Blue Panasonic Lumix on May 25th near Evergreen lodging

Postby zuzanam » Mon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

Hi,

On May 25th 2010, we lost our brand new Panasonic Camera (model DMC-ZS7, color: blue). It's a high definition LCD camera with a GPS. We noticed that our camera was missing while dining at the Evergreen lodge ;33160 Evergreen Road. The last time we used it was to take a picture of deers on the road heading to Evergreen lodge/restaurant. The Camera was in a black case with 2 memory cards inside.

We took a lot of wonderful pictures that day (we hiked the Nevada trail and the Mist trail). Recently married, we cherish the memories we tried to immortalize with our Camera. The Camera itself was a very valuable gift that I offered to my husband to celebrate his 35th birthday. Our vacation at Yosemite was one of our most beautiful trips...until we lost our camera :-( If you found it or know someone who found it...please contact me. We would be extremely greatful.

Thanks you,
Zuzana M.
zuzanam
First-timer
First-timer

Yosemite Lost and Found

Postby dan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm relaying a message from Paul...
"Inform them that there is a "lost and found" in the valley that
can be contacted via phone from the main number switchboard."

Note: The main NPS switchboard is 209-372-0200. It's all automated, so you don't get a real person.

From another source, I have this number for Lost and Found: 209 372-0200
- Dan
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite