Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

weather reports?

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

weather reports?

Postby stripgaga » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm

I've read what the weather averages have been online but I am curious for anyone that has been there recently, like this week or recently, to report on what the weather was like during the day and at night? I am trying to get a basis on what kind of clothes to back. I've read on several different websites different information such as a high of 70s and low of 37s or highs of 88s with lows of 55s. However the one I am basing my judgment on is weather.gov that yosemite sends you to from their website.

Can anyone confirm what it's been like?
stripgaga
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite