Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Lost backpack at Yosemite on Sept. 29th.

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Lost backpack at Yosemite on Sept. 29th.

Postby doug@mgmtarch.net » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 pm

My sisters mistakenly put their backpack in the wrong car at Yosemite Park near Olmstead Point and Cayoga Rd on Sunday, September 29th of 2013. This backpack has my sister's iPhone, iPad and wallet with cash & credit cards in it. I will pay a significant amount of cash for its safe return.

Contact Doug Griffith at 707-799-6575 or doug@mgmtarch.net

The driver of the car with this backpack in it saw my sister get out of their car when she realized it was not her rental, and my sister mentioned she had made a mistake. She simply forgot to get her backpack out of the rear seat. The driver of the car with the backpack in it was Hispanic.

If anyone who knows the driver of this vehicle has heard about this from the driver....or if the driver tries to reach out and find my sister...please contact me as I live in Napa, CA.

Doug Griffith.
doug@mgmtarch.net
First-timer
First-timer

Return to Visiting Yosemite