Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Fishing at Budd and Cathedral Lakes

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Fishing at Budd and Cathedral Lakes

Postby attyjjudge » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Taking my boys on a 4 night backcountry trip in Yosemite (Tuolumne to the valley) and the first day of our trip will take us to Upper Yosemite Lake (with a side trip to Budd Lake). My oldest son is keen on fishing and I just don't know anything about fishing in these lakes (or Sunrise or Echo lakes along the way). Anyone had any experience with this? Worth the effort? Any suggestions? If there's anything in the lakes, I assume its some type of trout.
attyjjudge

Return to Visiting Yosemite