Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Transportation Wawona Hotel to Fresno Airport

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Transportation Wawona Hotel to Fresno Airport

Postby ralanb1 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 am

I have a Yosemite trip planned for September and I need some help. Our last night in the park we are going to stay at the Wawona Hotel and leave from there on Sunday taking YARTS back to Fresno Airport. I just found out that YARTS doesn’t have a morning route on the weekends. Does anyone have any experience with this or recommendations on how to get back to the airport? My flight leaves at 12:30p pacific so I think I need to leave Wawona by 8:30a. Thanks in advance.
ralanb1
First-timer
First-timer

Re: Transportation Wawona Hotel to Fresno Airport

Postby dan » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Here's a link about public transportation to and within Yosemite National Park:
http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/bus.htm

You have a tough one though. You can reschedule. Or call the Wawona Hotel for a suggestion. Tenaya Lodge may also have a suggestion.

A taxi is an option. See if there's any company in Oakhurst and get some quotes. There's also uber.com

Dan
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite