Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Yosemite T-Shirt

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Yosemite T-Shirt

Postby justhikeit » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi, I'm designing a T-shirt for people who have visited Yosemite National Park, and I'd love to get some feedback from some hikers. Below is what I have so far; my main goal with this design was to create a shirt which would allow people to remember their trip to Yosemite. The photo on the shirt was provided courtesy of Yosemite National Park.

justhikeit
First-timer
First-timer

Re: Yosemite T-Shirt

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 pm

I have to say that really isn't a picture that shouts Yosemite. I know what it is -- anyone who's been there 1,000,000,000 times could probably recognize the top of the falls. But for someone who's been once or twice? If the park really provided that photo you either cropped it wrong or the park just doesn't want you to succeed....

why wouldn't people just ... I don't know... buy one of the hundreds of shirts already available in the park?

Do you have a contract to sell official Yosemite merch?

Is there an open can of tuna in here, or is this just fishy?
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite