Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Housekeeping Camp

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Housekeeping Camp

Postby camilley » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:38 pm

I am planning on going up to Yosemite and will be staying at Housekeeping Camp this summer.
I am curious if a queen inflatable bed will fit in between the double bed and the bunk beds on the ground?
I am thinking yes, but want to be sure!
Also, any tips on things to bring to specifically housekeeping camp to make it more enjoyable!!

camilley

Re: Housekeeping Camp

Postby dan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 pm

It should fit, without much leftover room. Here's pictures of the room (imagine it without the props--click on the "without furnishings" (as you supply them).

http://www.yosemitepark.com/Accommodati ... llery.aspx

Bring a lantern, flashlights, extra blankets, bathing suits and towels, food, cooking and dishware if you're cooking there. You can rent pillow, linens and towels or bring them.
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Housekeeping Camp

Postby roy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 pm

It will fit; but, you won't have much extra room.

Best of luck,

Roy

camilley wrote:I am planning on going up to Yosemite and will be staying at Housekeeping Camp this summer.
I am curious if a queen inflatable bed will fit in between the double bed and the bunk beds on the ground?
I am thinking yes, but want to be sure!
Also, any tips on things to bring to specifically housekeeping camp to make it more enjoyable!!

roy

Return to Visiting Yosemite