Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Fires

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Fires

Postby kamran » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Does anyone know what is the smoke status in Crane Flats area?
kamran

Postby honsing » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 pm

I would suggest checking the following link:
http://www.nps.gov/yose/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

Turtleback Dome probably is the closest to Crane Flat. I checked air quality levels earlier today and found that the air was "unhealthy" earlier. It is ok now, but I'm sure the wind shifted some rather than the Telegraph Fire died some. I will likely change my vacation plan unless air quality improves some. I'm curious if there has been a shift from the low country to the high country and if the high country is cleaner. Does anyone have info on the Dana Meadows area conditions?
honsing
Regular
Regular

Postby honsing » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm

honsing
Regular
Regular

Postby kamran » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Thank you. That was very helpfull.
kamran

Return to Visiting Yosemite