Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Ride needed July 8 (7pm) from Big Oak Flat road to Camp 4

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Ride needed July 8 (7pm) from Big Oak Flat road to Camp 4

Postby Deborah » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Hello all! I am looking for a ride on Wednesday July 8 in the evening after completing a hike of El Cap. We are starting at the Yosemite Falls trailhead and going past el cap, through ribbon valley, and ending where the trail dumps out on Big Oak Flat road. It’s just before the covered bridges begin as you’re driving into the valley. We are not sure exactly when we would be done hiking, but likely in the evening — perhaps 7pm? There are three of us, though if you only had room for one person, then I could get our car from the valley and pick up the rest of our group. We would walk the road back but the covered bridge section doesn’t have a shoulder and we’ve been told not to attempt to walk that section. If you plan to be in the valley July 8 and wouldn’t mind lending a ride, it would be so appreciated! Our other option is an out and back hike, but we’d love to avoid that if possible :)
Deborah

Return to Visiting Yosemite