Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

horse trailer parking

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

horse trailer parking

Postby razorbackcaller » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:51 pm

I have a 37 foot living Quarters trailer. Is there place to day park at tuolumne meadows?
razorbackcaller
First-timer
First-timer

Re: horse trailer parking

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:17 am

I would call the park and ask the question. They may have rearranged the parking areas some. There used to be a stretch of gravel road near the day use parking area that would work - IF you got there before it's filled with cars. The day use parking is generally very very very very very very very busy.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: horse trailer parking

Postby dan » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:21 am

The Tuolumne Meadows horse corral has a large dirt parking lot. To get there, take the road north from Tioga Road to Lembert Dome and continue about a half mile to the corral parking. I think that's the best bet

Tuolumne Lodge has a large paved parking lot on the south side of Tioga Road. It often has a large paved parking lot. It is marked with lot lines, but should have parking. It's a mile off Tioga Road and most people don't park far beyond Tioga Road.
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite