Page 1 of 1

Golden access pass

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:33 pm
by archive
Author: or (
Date: 08-20-05 14:52

I am planning to visit in the yosemity park on mid September.
I am disabled and will come with a car.
How can I get the Golden access pass ifI am not an american citizen?

Thank you

Re: Golden access pass
Author: (
Date: 08-20-05 19:54

You must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States.