Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Finally Reservations for Firefall Weekends!!

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Finally Reservations for Firefall Weekends!!

Postby Grzldvt » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:27 am

I m so glad the park has instituted reservations for the weekends of the Firefall.
Last year with no reservations it was simply out of control, and people were parking as far away as 2 miles up Glacier Point Road and all along the Valley floor roads. It was a chaotic mess and caused grid lock on the Valley floor. Took me 3 hours to get out of the valley.
It is desperately needed
Steve
Grzldvt
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Winter in Yosemite