Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Where to buy chains?

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Where to buy chains?

Postby adamsg » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I will be traveling to Yosemite Dec. 20 from San Francisco. Where can I purchase chains or cables on the way to fit the tires on a 25' rv,if needed? Thanks!
adamsg

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 pm

I would determine the model of tire you have and look that up at a local auto part store, and get those before you go. Will probably be cheaper and give you a better chance of getting the correct size, which is important if you don't want to damage the RV.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Winter in Yosemite