Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Mid November 2016?

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Mid November 2016?

Postby CarolE » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi,

I have friends visiting Yosemite for the first time in mid-November. Anyone have any best guesses for what day hikes might be doable or suggestions of things to do at that time of the year?

-If Glacier Road is open I was going to suggest Sentinel & Taft but just because the road is open does that mean there's no/little snow on the trail that high?
-Mist trail as far as possible?
-Valley Loop.

Not sure how fit they are, probably walker fit but not hiker/backpacker fit.
CarolE
Regular
Regular

Return to Winter in Yosemite