Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Ostrander Hut could be YOURS

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Ostrander Hut could be YOURS

Postby 1kariweber » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello!
Are you interested in exploring the Ostrander hut this winter? You can make my loss your gain. I have spaces for 6 people at Ostrander hut for this winter. 2016-2017 The reservations are currently for 12/3-12/6/2016 and I cant make it. HOWEVER, if you prefer a different date range I can move the reservation for a date of your preference. Take a look at the available dates on the Ostrander Hut website and see if they would work for you and some friends. If so, let me know and we can work out the finances.

Kari

1kariweber@gmail.com or 805-705-2211
1kariweber
First-timer
First-timer

Re: Ostrander Hut could be YOURS

Postby jchapell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:27 pm

It looks like your dates might be off - you said 12/3-12/6, but those are in the past (and the hut will be closed). Do you mean January 3-6?
jchapell
Regular
Regular

Return to Winter in Yosemite