Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Questions about Clouds Rest

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Re: Questions about Clouds Rest

Postby Phil » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:39 pm

The link for the specific schedule tends to be uncooperative most of the time, but here's the main YARTS link: http://yarts.com/routes-schedules/

Roll over the routes and schedules tab at the top of the page and select Mammoth Lakes- Hwy 120/395. When it opens, click again on Yosemite Valley to Mammoth Lakes. All times and stops are there....and it's cheaper than the hiker's shuttle too.

Holler if you need anything else. Have a great trip!
Phil
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Questions about Clouds Rest

Postby Alchemist » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Super! Thank you, Phil. I've learned so much from you and this forum. Now I feel more confident about this trip. :D
Alchemist
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking