Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

I am Back

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

I am Back

Postby Grzldvt » Wed May 25, 2022 8:53 pm

After a very long hiatus, I sold my business, and retired from my corporate job has me back here to enjoy the postings and the park. I bought a home in Coarsegold and the ex still lives in our San Jose place, so I bounce between the two until I convince her she wants to sell the San Jose place and move into her own place in Coarsegold or Bass Lakefront.

Already have several reservations for May and June and a couple in August day trips.
I do have an opening on a wilderness permit for June 13-15 to Glen Aulin. Hike in on the 13th, do LeConte Falls on the 14th and hike out on the 15th, if anyone is interested. I have just three spots as my partner(s) in crime dropped out due to back issues. I will drop back to one when the first come/first serve opens unless there is interest.
Anyway good to be back :D
Steve
Grzldvt
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: I am Back

Postby snowcreek » Thu May 26, 2022 8:25 am

You the caldera cone guy?
snowcreek
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Postby balzaccom » Sun May 29, 2022 7:09 pm

Good to see you back here! We'll be in the GCT in July....looking forward to your TR.
Check our our website: http://www.backpackthesierra.com/
Or just read a good mystery novel set in the Sierra; https://www.amazon.com/Danger-Falling-Rocks-Paul-Wagner/dp/0984884963
balzaccom
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby Grzldvt » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:45 pm

snowcreek wrote:You the caldera cone guy?

No,
Steve
Grzldvt
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking