Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Campsite needed trade with Half Dome hiking permit

Discussion about hiking to the top of Half Dome, planning the trip, and when the Half Dome cables are installed in Spring or removed in Fall.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Campsite needed trade with Half Dome hiking permit

Postby adzheng » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Hello,

This is my first time to hike the Half Dome as I got a permit for Aug.6.2016 (Saturday). But I have not found a place to stay close to Half Dome during the weekend. My permit allows 6 people and there are still 2 spots available.

If anyone who are interested to hike the Half Dome on the same day and have a campsite that's close to Half Dome and don't mind to share with 4 people in two tents for Aug 5th and 6th two nights please let me know: ajfun88@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Andy
adzheng

Return to Half Dome Hiking