Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Lost and Found

Discussion about hiking to the top of Half Dome, planning the trip, and when the Half Dome cables are installed in Spring or removed in Fall.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Lost and Found

Postby purplxstar » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:08 pm

I was very sad after climbing the half dome few days ago, because my camera fell off while I was on the cables. My sister watched it tumble down from behind me on the cables. I believe it slid off on my right side as I was ascending.

Although I've already made peace with the fact that it's gone, just thought I'd at least give it a try, in case anyone finds it and/or the memory cards.... (probably not).

Canon SD 700 elph, in black zipper case, with extra memory card.

Thanks!

tchang212 _ at _ hotmail
purplxstar
First-timer
First-timer

Return to Half Dome Hiking