Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Ride Sharing to Trailheads

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Ride Sharing to Trailheads

Postby katmaikeith » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:31 pm

I'll be in the park Sept 13-18 (perhaps with a friend) and I'm hoping to do one-way day hikes from Tioga and Glacier Point roads down to the valley. With park shuttles down for the season and YARTS only departing the valley in the evening, is there any forum for people to coordinate on ride shares to trailheads. I'll have a rental car but need to find someone else with a car to participate. Thanks!
katmaikeith
First-timer
First-timer

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking