Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

3 night 4 day trip help?

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Postby nathanwellsfry » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm

sweet thanks everyone! that settled a lot of issues for me. Thaks everyone for contributing all your knowlege and experience. I really appriceate it. :)
nathanwellsfry
Regular
Regular

Postby nathanwellsfry » Sat May 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorry to be resurecting a dead topic but i have one last question. When you refer to Ten lakes is it the tenya lakes trail?

If not coudl i get a link?
nathanwellsfry
Regular
Regular

Postby AlmostThere » Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 pm

The Ten Lakes trailhead is further west on 120 but still on Tioga Pass.

go to the USGS store website and click on 'map locator.' Type in Yosemite Falls. If it will work in your browser, you will see a google map. Click on the red flag - you will see links to download the Yosemite Falls and Teneya Lake quadrants. Click on the quadrant north of Yosemite Falls and you will get the Ten Lakes quadrant topo map. While you're there you can get the neighboring quadrants if you want.

Fire permit is included in the wilderness permit, btw.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Previous

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking