Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Tuolumne Meadows

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Tuolumne Meadows

Postby Random Walker » Tue May 26, 2009 8:41 am

Anybody get up to and explore Tuolumne Meadows along Tioga Pass Road this past weekend?
Last edited by Random Walker on Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love the smell of deet in the morning.
The smell, you know that deet smell, the whole mountain.
Smelled like... victory.
Random Walker
Regular
Regular

Postby Random Walker » Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 am

The Tuolumne Meadows Grocery store will open at Noon on Friday, May 29, 2009, closing at 5 pm. The hours of
operation from May 30 until June 30, 2009 are 8 am - 5 pm daily. Please drive carefully and be Bear aware while enjoying
your drive to Tuolumne Meadows. DNC Retail Division. (V. McMichael - 5/28/09)
I love the smell of deet in the morning.
The smell, you know that deet smell, the whole mountain.
Smelled like... victory.
Random Walker
Regular
Regular

Postby jpcal » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Just went up on Friday the 19th and there was a lot of water. The river was very full, and there was lots of water pouring into the medows, almost looks like a swamp.
jpcal
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Postby Hikin Mike » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Went up there May 27 by myself and yes, lots of water!

Went back a few weeks ago with the family, but never got to TM. Kids were fine playing in the snow at the May Lake trail head parking lot!
Hikin Mike
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite