Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

trade dates at upper pine??

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

trade dates at upper pine??

Postby maryannebs » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

I have camping reservations at upper pines campground starting August 17th for 5 nights. I am looking to see if anyone has reservations for the 24th of August ( for 5 nights or more) that would like to trade with me? Is that even allowed?
maryannebs
First-timer
First-timer

Postby Keep35 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I bought reservations from a guy on Craigslist. I think I might have said I was "John Rodriguez's" friend and he's coming up later or something like that. In TM you can have 2 cars/tents per site.

I don't really think they guys at the gate care much who shows up as long as they have the reservation name & #, and they pay... :)
Keep35

Return to Visiting Yosemite