Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Lost Camera- Taft Point, Yosemite 8/13/09

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Lost Camera- Taft Point, Yosemite 8/13/09

Postby srodebaugh » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I left a small, blue Samsung digital camera (zipped inside a black camera case) at Taft Point on 8/13/09. I doubled back when I realized it was missing, and I was told a man picked it up. The pictures on it are priceless, and I am hoping it will be returned. Please contact me if you have any info.

Thanks!
srodebaugh

Postby hikehigh » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Did you call the ranger station?
hikehigh
Regular
Regular

Postby srodebaugh » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:17 am

I filed a lost and found report at the Visitor's Center.
srodebaugh

Postby Ed-Otero » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Try offering a reward for the memory chip and or camera. I know the proper thing to do would be to turn it in, but that is not always the case.

I lost a camera at a park and offered a reward for the chip as I cared not about the hardware only the pictures, it was a no questions asked, and the chip was turned in at lost and found a week later.

Wish you luck
Ed-Otero

Postby hotrod4x5 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

It's been a while, but in case you check back here, you can go to the "I found your camera" blog, just google it and look for your photos.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite