Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

bass lake to yosemite?

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

bass lake to yosemite?

Postby archive » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Author: elvin
Date: 08-11-05 13:59

hi, i am staying in lupine campground at bass lake and was wondering how long it would take to get to yosemite from there..

Re: bass lake to yosemite?
Author: Karl
Date: 08-12-05 11:43

You should be able to make it to the south gate in about 30 minutes. Add about another hour if you want to go to the valley floor. If you are going to do this on the weekend, leave early (like 7 AMish). The last two Saturdays I was leaving the park at around noon and the lines were very very very long to get in. I would guess the people at the end of the line were waiting an hour or so.
archive
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite