Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Thinking of an April 2010 trip.

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Thinking of an April 2010 trip.

Postby ohcabc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm

What is weather like 3rd wk in April Approx. Temp & Precip ?
What are the best value lodging options (w/ shower) for a Single person inside the Park?
ohcabc

Postby Wickett » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Typically it is warm during the day, mid 70's, and cool at night 40-50's. I typically go this time of year to beat the May crowds.

The tent cabins at curry share a communal shower. The rooms at the stoneman have their own showers. I have not stayed in Yosemite Lodge or the Ahwanee but they both have showers.

I normally camp in one of the pines so I do not know how fast they book up.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby AlmostThere » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:45 pm

If you mean this week... there's probably available accommodations, but it's snowing, temps are in the teens in the valley, and you need a snow-worthy vehicle with chains.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite