Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Mosquitos

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Mosquitos

Postby hcky88 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I will be making it up to Yosemite for a few days on April 22nd. Im used to going late in summer. Anyone know what the mosquito situation will be like around late April?
hcky88

Postby Wickett » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

I go at the end of April every year. The mosquitos are light and don't bother me but if there are any in the area they go strait for my wife. Nothing compared to later.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby jimdmcd » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 am

Every year is of course different, but this year because of the coldness of the year so far the mosquito hatch should be quite small that time of year.
jimdmcd

Postby Hikin Mike » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 pm

I was there Friday (4-17-10)....what Mosquitoes. :lol:
Hikin Mike
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite