Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

NPS Yosemite website

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

NPS Yosemite website

Postby CA Cowgirl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

I could be wrong .... but there was a video here (I thought) that was wondeful. It just played beauiful music and had great pics of the park. It was so soothing. Well since we cannot get in the park this year after tryng 3 months. I simply give up. Try next year and move on. But that video.... does anybody remember it? Just pics and a cello playing. No person talking. I need that r&R since we cannot get in .....frustrated cant find. It was like Yosemite Seasons of change.

FYI heading for Burney Falls instead.

Thanks
CA Cowgirl

Re: NPS Yosemite website

Postby dan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Doesn't ring a bell, but the Park Service has a lot of Yosemite videos here:
http://www.nps.gov/yose/photosmultimedia/

Some on Youtube also, http://www.youtube.com
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby nprangerdow » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Check you youtube and use yosemite national park and anything goes production. Good video with some intense and jazz music
nprangerdow

Return to Visiting Yosemite