Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

sound familiar to anyone?

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

sound familiar to anyone?

Postby jerry247 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:42 am

I went BPing one summer (late june 96?) to a place near tuolumne medows. if I was facing the store we went left along the road and I *think* we crossed it. that would lead us somewhere north.

the hike there was pretty short, probably no more than 2-3 hours. the last part of it was down switchbacks and then up again thru a small crag (valley like but small and closed at one end).

at the top there was a lake and a short hike to a peak, it couldn't had been too far out there because a ranger who worked in TM would jog out there every morning.

sound familiar to anyone? I know its vague, but I'm not in contact with the people I went with and would love to go out there again :)

I seem to remember something about hidden lake, but that just may have been a nickname.
Concrete knows no sympathy.
jerry247
First-timer
First-timer

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking