Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10

Postby indy3521 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I have 2 rooms for sale at Yosemite Lodge for June 8-10, 2010. Both rooms have 1 King bed.

I also have 1 room at the Ahwanee for the same dates (June8-10) which is a suite that sleeps 4 people. It features a parlor, 1 room with a king bed and 1 room with a double bed.

Please message for more details if interested.
indy3521

Postby Wickett » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Why not just get your money back? If you are trying to make a profit don't do it here.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby indy3521 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Wickett wrote:Why not just get your money back? If you are trying to make a profit don't do it here.

I am not trying to make a profit. I am trying to sell it at face value and I can proof to the buyer by forwarding them the email confirmations from DNC.

DNC's policy is I can only get my money back if I cancel within 7 days prior to arrival or I lose my deposit, which is quite a lot of all those 3 rooms. Due to unforeseen situation my family and I won't be able to make the trip on those dates.

FYI: I already called DNC and they said that I can transfer the reservations.
indy3521

Postby hotrod4x5 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 am

It is my understanding that while you cannot get a refund of your deposit, you can apply to a trip at a later date. You might ask to speak to the supervisor at reservations.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby indy3521 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 am

I tried that as well yesterday, but they informed me that the reservations are not changeable without the forfeit of deposit.

My husband will call again and ask to speak to a supervisor today.
indy3521

Postby Wickett » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 am

Hope it works out for you, all too often camping sites are sold on ebay for amounts way beyond what they were originally sold for. It makes it harder to get a site for us all.

So you can understand my original skepticism.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby hotrod4x5 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am

indy3521 wrote:I tried that as well yesterday, but they informed me that the reservations are not changeable without the forfeit of deposit.

My information is probably outdated, a friend of mine did it, but it was at least 10 years ago.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby indy3521 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm

hotrod4x5 wrote:
indy3521 wrote:I tried that as well yesterday, but they informed me that the reservations are not changeable without the forfeit of deposit.

My information is probably outdated, a friend of mine did it, but it was at least 10 years ago.

Thank you all for the input. I called them again and after discussing my situation with the supervisor they agreed to refund my deposit for this one time exception.
indy3521

Postby Wickett » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Awesome! I am glad it worked out for you!
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite