Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Partial Reservation Cancellation

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Partial Reservation Cancellation

Postby Brennan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I have a valley campsite reserved for 4 nights this summer. It turns out we have to leave early, so we won't be needing the fourth night. What is the process for canceling part of a reservation? On the website where I booked the reservation, it appears I can only cancel the entire reservation.
Brennan

Postby hotrod4x5 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Read the card they mailed you, it has all the phone numbers.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby Brennan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 am

Hmm, never got anything in the mail. I just have the info and confirmation number from the recreation.gov website.
Brennan

Postby hotrod4x5 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am

How long ago did you make the reservation? Call the main reservation number, they should be able to take one day off.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Partial Reservation Cancellation

Postby dan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Brennan wrote:I have a valley campsite reserved for 4 nights this summer. It turns out we have to leave early, so we won't be needing the fourth night. What is the process for canceling part of a reservation? On the website where I booked the reservation, it appears I can only cancel the entire reservation.

The http://www.recreation.gov/ website is only so smart. For complex stuff like change in length of stay you need to call and talk to a real person. I've done it. It worked for me at least.

NRRS Camping and Tour Reservations
Reservation Line:
* Call Toll Free 1-877-444-6777
* International 518-885-3639
* TDD 1-877-833-6777
Customer Service Line:
* Call Toll Free 1-888-448-1474
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds