Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Discounts for Yosemite Lodge

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Discounts for Yosemite Lodge

Postby YosemiteReady » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 am

I am trying to book a room at The Lodge during January. I noticed that there is a place to input Group Code, Promo/Corporate Code, or Travel Industry ID. How can an average traveler take advantage of any discounts while visiting Yosemite NP?
YosemiteReady

Postby Wickett » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:45 pm

I signed up for emails through DNC (Delaware North), the company who manages the hotels, and I get emails for discounted stays in all of the hotels for the winter months. I think the Ahwahnee was listed at 110 for a specific week, so the deals can be pretty good. I already deleted the email or I would forward it to you. Sign up and see what they send you.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby YosemiteReady » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 am

I went to DNC's website and contacted them directly. I noticed that Yosemite's website has an email for them as well but it is different. Which do I contact?
YosemiteReady

Postby hotrod4x5 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:44 pm

I get the emails as well, because I have booked there in the past, not sure how to get the emails without doing that first.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby YosemiteReady » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

I have tried contacting DNC but have not received a reply. Does anyone have an email address to get information about discounts?
YosemiteReady

Postby dan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 am

Just go to http://www.yosemitepark.com/ and sign up for the email lis ("Email updates: Sign up for eSpecials or update your profile").

Also, joining the Yosemite Conservancy, at least in the past, has yielded annual discount coupons. Not that I'm pushing that or guaranteeing the offers will be repeated:
http://www.yosemiteconservancy.org/friends-yosemite

- Dan
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Winter in Yosemite