Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

tent camping at the end of March

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park in Winter and most of Spring, when snow is on the ground. Includes visiting in winter, snow play, downhill and nordic skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and snow camping.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

tent camping at the end of March

Postby rickd01 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:07 pm

I have never been there and the only time off avail( kids spring break) available is March 26-28. What am I in for temp wise
rickd01

Postby rickd01 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:09 pm

forgot to mention Upper Pines campground
rickd01

Postby hotrod4x5 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Could be anywhere from freezing at night and snow to mild, sunny and clear.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby Wickett » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 am

It will be cold at night regardless. Bring fire wood with you to save some money if you can. The days depend on which system is coming through. I still go with my kids, 4 and 5, during March.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Winter in Yosemite