Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Swapping sites

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Swapping sites

Postby dictatorannie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi,
Is anyone interested in swapping sites with me? I reserved two sites from Jun 13-15 (2nights): Upper pines 13 and North Pines 524. Do any of you have sites that are near one of these sites on those dates? I couldn't reserve 2 sites next to each other because people were so fast at reserving.
Thank you.
dictatorannie

Swapping Sites

Postby dictatorannie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi everyone again,
I really need someone who has site in Upper Pine to swap sites with me. My site at Upper Pine is 13. This year, we have a really big group, so I want all of us to stay together. I'll willing to sacrifice North Pile to anyone who has site that is near Upper Pine 13. I bet that many people want to stay in North Pile because it is near the river. So please, let me know if anyone is interested. Date: Jun 13-15.
Thank you very much.
dictatorannie

Postby fluxfluxa » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm

It is really difficult to get sites next to each other. North Pines and Upper Pines are just across the street from one another, not that long of a walk.
fluxfluxa

Postby longnstrait » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi Annie,

You won't believe this but my sister and her family have the site right next to you in Upper Pines ( I am in Lower Pines for the same week). I told her about your situation and that you had a river site in North Pines but because it would require her to move twice (which means 3 camp set-ups because she is there a week also) she wasn't interested. I hope I didn't get your hopes up but it seemed like such a coincedence. Anyway I tried for you, ramble over and say Hi to them
longnstrait

Postby dictatorannie » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi longnstrait,
Thanks a lot for helping me out. Yeah, not everyone likes to move around. I personally don't like to move around either. Even though I only stay in Yosemite for 3 days, but I have to move twice because I couldn't get the sites next to each other. By the way, I will say Hi to them; however, I don't really know which site your sister is staying :D
dictatorannie

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds