Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

New to forums and suggestions

Information on Photography in Yosemite--tips, techniques, best camera gear, etc.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

New to forums and suggestions

Postby engineco16 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm Dave, love going to Yosemite and have been many times over the years and will be coming back within two weelks for 5 days.

Suggestion. Since the forum had me fill out a signature, well I typed a long message and it got deleted because in my signature was my Flcikr and website URL, frustrating!! So this is a much shorter message! LOL

Suggestion #2. I would think with a Yosemite Forum there should/would be a photography category. It seems like a no-brainer to me and would be awesome!

Thanks,
Dave
no URL's!
engineco16
Regular
Regular

Postby hotrod4x5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey from a fellow Riversider! The no links for newbs is to try and combat the spammers. Welcome to the forum.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: New to forums and suggestions

Postby dan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

engineco16 wrote:I'm Dave, love going to Yosemite and have been many times over the years and will be coming back within two weelks for 5 days.

Suggestion. Since the forum had me fill out a signature, well I typed a long message and it got deleted because in my signature was my Flcikr and website URL, frustrating!! So this is a much shorter message! LOL

Suggestion #2. I would think with a Yosemite Forum there should/would be a photography category. It seems like a no-brainer to me and would be awesome!

Thanks,
Dave
no URL's!

Sorry for that. Spammers hit this site hard. I added a forum for photography. After a few posts, you'll be allowed to post links.
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby engineco16 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks for adding the photography forum! Now we just need people to use it.

8-10 days before I hit Yosemite again. I'm waiting to see the weather report. Was gonna leave next Sunday but it's showing rain so far on Sunday and Monday. Hopefully the weather shows better by Tuesday and I can still leave and stay for 5 days.

I'm looking forward to being able to take my time on this trip and do specific locations at some specific times. I have lots of new photo geat I'm itching to try on this trip

Thanks,
Dave
search for Dave Toussaint on Flickr
engineco16
Regular
Regular

Return to Yosemite Photography