Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

need to trade prime site in north pines

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

need to trade prime site in north pines

Postby jjme4jc » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 pm

I am not sure if I am doing this the right way. I am new to this but I have a prime site in north pines. We camped in this site a few years ago with our grandkids and had a blast. Its got a little beach right in front of it. We have a problem this time as we were not able to get a site untill 4/15 so our reservation is sept. 14th to sept 21st. It is great time to go because its not as crowded and the weather is still beautiful. Our problem is that the grandkids will be back in school by then. I was hoping to trade with someone who has a reservation sometime between june 19th and july 23rd even if it is a less desirable site. thanks much! :cry: :cry:
jjme4jc

Yosemite site

Postby millerja » Sun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

I have a campsite in Upper Pines from June 2-5 that I would be willing to trade with you. It is campsite 155.
millerja

Postby jjme4jc » Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 am

That time still won't work for me as the kids don't get out of school till 6/17
jjme4jc

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds