Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Deleted by author

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Deleted by author

Postby rick56 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:20 am

Last edited by rick56 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rick56
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Re: A Warning! about yosemitenews.info

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

You seem to have mistaken an online forum for a public place - your right to free speech is still intact, you just weren't speaking in a public forum. If you go pay for space on the web, set up software, and assign yourself status as Moderator, you, too, can freely ban, delete and shush the people logging in there. He pays for the privilege - it's his space. So he's the law in that forum.

Your right in that instance is to go somewhere else to post. Clearly you're exercising it.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby rick56 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 am

Last edited by rick56 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rick56
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Postby Wickett » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 pm

The 2nd amendment discussion comes up a lot in most online forums. The discussions will be heated as everyone has their views on the matter. That being said, most of us know that the ranting from all parties leads no where and a Yosemite discussion board is not the best place for expressing said opinions. That sucks that you got banned, only the person who banned you knows exactly why, but steering away people who could otherwise get some very useful information from very knowledgable people is juvenile.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby rick56 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

Last edited by rick56 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rick56
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Postby AlmostThere » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am

You know, I'm at a loss for how this thread is even on topic in a forum about visiting Yosemite.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby hotrod4x5 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Been posting there for over a year. I talk about Yosemite and the Sierra. Haven't been kicked off yet. I take my political discussion to the appropriate forums.
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby Nacci » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 am

people in most cities who hate guns and would never own one, are obnoxious, rude, sarcastic and seldom have anything good to say about anyone or anything that they differ with

Don't own a gun & will never own a gun, but I consider myself very tolerant. Your broad generalizations are offensive. I hope you find a more appropriate forum. Good luck.
Nacci
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Return to Visiting Yosemite