Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Looking for Valley Campground in July

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Looking for Valley Campground in July

Postby spriestman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am

I know this may be impossible, but I'm trying: anyone have a reservation in the Valley sometime between July 17 - August 2 that they'd like to sell?
Thank you!! Sarah
spriestman

Re: Looking for Valley Campground in July

Postby Wickett » Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

ID's are required at check in, so if someone tries to sell to you it will cause you some grief when you can't check in. Yosemite has had a major problems with scalpers in the past and put in new regulations to combat the practice.

If you are tent camping see if someone is willing to share their site with you or look into Camp 4 which is First Come First Serve (FCFS). You will have to wait (sleep) in line to get a site but it is better than not going. You can also try to get a cancellation/no show for the Pines campgrounds from the station at the back of the Curry Village parking lot.
Wickett
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds