Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Early morning checkout of curry village?

Travelling to and visiting Yosemite National Park. How to get there, what to see or do, and other Yosemite trip advice.

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Early morning checkout of curry village?

Postby ian73 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:25 am

Hello all,

Apologies if this is a FAQ - I couldn't find an answer searching the forums or the lodging website.

I'm planning a trip this weekend, staying over in the curry village tent cabin. I'm looking to head out (sickenly) early on the Sat morning to start a hike, but I can't find any information on how early I can check out ?

Is it possible to check out around 5am?

How late can I check in the previous night? (10-11pm ok?)

And, perhaps optimisitic, but are the showers open / with hot water all night?

Thanks in advance
Ian
ian73

Re: Early morning checkout of curry village?

Postby dan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:58 am

Last time I was there, the Curry Village registation desk was open 24/7, so yes you can check in 10-11pm (or later). But you can't check-in before 5pm.

For check-out, you just drop your keys off in the drop-off box.
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Early morning checkout of curry village?

Postby ian73 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 am

Excellent - thanks!
ian73

Return to Visiting Yosemite