Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Two Sites together in Tuolomne meadows?

Discussion of camping and road-accessible campgrounds in and near Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Two Sites together in Tuolomne meadows?

Postby Goose » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Is it possible to reserve 2 sites next to each other in Tuolomne Meadows Campground? We have 2 families and really want 2 sites together. I know reservations sell out in 5 minutes, so is it possible to get 2 next to each other?

Thanks!
Goose

Re: Two Sites together in Tuolomne meadows?

Postby AlmostThere » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm

You're assigned a site when you get there. That said, they generally do the best they can to accommodate people. If you absolutely must all be together without a doubt, and there are enough of you to meet the minimum (I think there is a minimum required for them)) look at the group sites.
AlmostThere
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Re: Two Sites together in Tuolomne meadows?

Postby Goose » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks!
Goose

Return to Yosemite Campgrounds