Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

2 open spots on John Muir Permit

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

2 open spots on John Muir Permit

Postby bacpacr » Sat May 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I have 2 open spots on my JMT permit starting out of Lyell Canyon/Tuolumne TH on 7/29 and exiting at Whitney Portal. My 2 hiking Buds who completed the hike with me in 2007 can no longer go.
I hate to see the spots go to waste so if anyone wants to join me for the walk or part of it, your most welcome. I prefer not to do it alone, so if anyone does not mind me joining them or their group as well, thankyou. :D
bacpacr
First-timer
First-timer

Postby sierranomad » Sun May 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh man! I wish I could go with you. Went last year and it was the best trip of my life.

But, 5 days?? You must know what you're doing since you did it in '07, but man. My pal and I took 3 weeks and wished it was longer.
sierranomad
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby hotrod4x5 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:48 am

I must be blind, where does he say 5 days?
hotrod4x5
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Postby sierranomad » Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 am

My bad. I read through it quickly and saw the 2 in the next sentence, thinking his departure from Whitney was on the 2nd of the next month.

:oops:
sierranomad
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking