Home A - Z FAQ Bookstore Art Prints Online Library Discussion Forum Muir Weather Maps Lodging About Search
CalHotels.US--online reservations now CalHotels.US Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed. Click Here For Yours!
Hotel photos, maps, reviews, & discount rates.

U.S. Hotels in California (Yosemite, L. A., San Francisco ), AL, AK, AR, AS, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, FM, GA, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, NV, MH, MP, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, PR, PW, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, VI WA, WV, WI, WY

[Yosemite]

Place to shower after 4 day trip (not curry)

Hiking, backpacking, running, biking, climbing, rafting, and other human-powered activities in Yosemite National Park

Moderators: Wickett, dan

Place to shower after 4 day trip (not curry)

Postby jms703 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 pm

My friends and I are looking for a hot shower after we finish a 4 day trip in the Tuolumone area this Sunday. Normally, we head into the valley and use Curry Village showers. Incidentally, its a free park pass weekend. This means I want to avoid the valley at all costs. Any recommendations? I'll be exiting the park via the West.
jms703
Regular
Regular

Postby cjoz » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 pm

They have showers at TM Lodge White Wolf Lodge but are reserved for guests. The one at White Wolf has push button combo-locks on the doors but is not monitored AFAIK.

If you wanted to be legit, you could ask them if they'd let you in for $. Otherwise, fill a solar shower bag before you leave your car!
cjoz
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Postby dan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

cjoz wrote:They have showers at TM Lodge . . . but are reserved for guests.

Hmmm. The TM Lodge showers are available for non-guests, unless they changed the policy recently. However, they are available only during "off" hours (during the middle of the day), not in the late afternoon or evening.

I forgot the exact hours, so it's probably a good idea to call TM lodge directly and check with them.
dan
Veteran-poster
Veteran-poster

Return to Yosemite Hiking & Backpacking